CosMedical & Rejuvenation in Bali
It is no longer a secret that International tourists are sometimes looking for specialized medical clinics focused on safe, state-of-the-art anti-aging and beauty treatments. Bali’s CosMedical spas cater to this need and often combine it with non evasive relaxing treatments to give you the total beauty treatment experience. Not only will give you a better look for better confidence, but having a procedure in Bali will be something special… As you will be able to enjoy beautiful views during your recovery.
Anti Aging and Well-Being
True beauty comes from within, but sometimes we like to give Mother Nature a little push. As we age, the telltale lines appear and at a certain point no facial, oatmeal mask or peach scrub will make a difference.
Besides being the perfect place for a relaxing holiday with fun activities and beautiful places to visit, Bali also offers a wonderful variety of massages, spa treatments and yoga studios to help you reach pure relaxation and remove some of those stress induced frowns from your face.
But did you know that Bali also takes care of some of the most persistent frowns and wrinkles? It is not a secret that a growing number of people travel to Bali for not only a holiday but also to take advantage of available, modern, medical treatments like Botox, wrinkle fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, spider vein & mole removal and different options of hair removal to mention just a few.
CosMedical Tourism –
Visitors from all over the world are looking for specialized medical clinics focused on safe, state-of-the-art anti-aging and beauty treatments. Bali’s CosMedical spas cater to this need and often combine it with non evasive relaxing treatments to give you the total spa experience.
We stress the importance of a consultation before starting any treatment. Always ask questions and discuss expectations. Good medical spas only work with qualified doctors and certified nurses, and use internationally approved products and equipment. Talk to people in the waiting room. Regular clients are the best source for objective reviews.
Sitting in the waiting room of one of the most popular medical spas in Bali, we noticed that for every 3 chatty ladies there was one quiet man. Cosmedical Treatments are no longer a girls’ only thing and hair removal treatments might have been feared and funny in movies but today’s man is no longer shy and knows where to go for a smooth baby skin chest.
Most Popular CosMedical Treatments
BOTOX and FILLERS
Botox and fillers are increasingly popular anti-age treatments. Botox has been around for more than 35 years. Both are used to reduce the sight of wrinkles and expression lines.
- The most popular CosMedical treatment ( >6 million a year in the US only)
- Temporarily reduces fine lines and wrinkles by paralysing the underlying muscles
- The number of injections needed depends on your muscles
- Forehead and crow’s feet treatment can take 10 to 20 injections
- Feels like an ant bite, lasting for a few seconds Results last three to five months
- Non-cosmetic use: migraines, hyperhidrosis and bladder issues
- Side effects of Botox are usually temporary and restricted to the area of injection
- Face looks smooth by filling wrinkles or lines with a substance
- Less invasive and cheaper than a facelift
- Temporarily reduces deep wrinkles, smoking and laugh lines around the lips
- Also used for plumping and lifting cheeks, filling out lips, and sagging hands
- Treatment takes up to 30 minutes
- The doctor will use an anaesthetic since injections can be painful
- Results can last 4 to 12 months, depending on the type of filler
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are non permanent fillers and the most popular
- Fat fillers use your own body fat which is extracted, processed and injected back into your face.
- It can be very expensive, and although it lasts 5 to 10 years, there is the risk it may be absorbed back into the body without visible result.
- Side effect can be the formation of tiny bumps under the skin
- Removes medium and large spider veins on the surface of the legs, feet or arm
- A sclerosant is injected directly into the vein with a very small needle
- Result is immediate as the vein will contract and disappear
- Treatment takes 15 to 30 minutes
- It stings a bit but no anesthetic is needed
- Additional treatment can be needed as part of the vein might reappear
- Common side effects are bruising and itching, but will go after 1-5 days
There are many types of laser treatments for different skin types and conditions. Laser is also often used for the removal of hair, moles, tattoos and varicose veins. Ask the doctor about what laser can do for you, the benefits, the procedure and the machines that are being used. Some laser treatments have a longer down time than others. This can have an impact on your holiday since it might mean complete avoidance of sunlight. Not an easy thing to do while in Bali!
We all know that the most natural way to boost your energy is by exercising and eating healthy food which contains the vitamins, minerals and fibers your body needs.
The CosMedical spas in Bali offers those who due to their lifestyle or inability to absorb vitamins from food, need a more direct approach. After a consultation with the doctor (never skip this) you can decide which vitamins might give you the energy boost you need.
The vitamin cocktails are administered intravenously and some spas offer a wonderful feet massage while you relax in comfort.
The most popular vitamin injections may contain
Complex Glutathione (often combined with Vitamin C to improve immunity & skin)
Neurobion (for anemia)
Tationil (for detox)
Many of the Yoga schools provide retreats for several days offering 1-2 yoga classes daily. If you want to deepen your yoga practice or are inspired to teach yoga you can find many top quality Teacher Trainings which are recognized by the Yoga Alliance.
There are many yoga retreats on offer in Bali. One is spoilt for taste which one to choose. Almost all offer days away from your daily routine; 2 yoga classes a day, some tourist attractions, healthy vibrant meals and meditation. The highlight is usually the location; your entire being will get energized as your eyes take in the pure lush green living nature. The more magical and breath-taking retreats take place in Ubud or further up north, like Pemutaran.
In places like Ubud, new age pilgrims, from diverse backgrounds, come seeking asylum from a hasty fast track life, to retreat within the verdant landscape of Bali, to connect with a greater power. If you are staying in the cultural heart of Bali, with its tranquil and magniﬁcent vistas, you really want to stop by one of the main Yoga Centers; Yoga Barn, Radiently Alive, Taksu or Intuitive Flow. All offer classes for any level, from complete baby beginner to acrobatic advanced.
Heading further south towards Canggu, Desa Seni and Samadi Yoga are trustworthy yoga centers with qualiﬁed teachers
Explore your Body, Mind, and Soul
Body, Mind & Soul Category
Coming Back Soon
Due to the Covid Situation unfortunately we cannot offer you at the moment tour and transportation services.