25 January 2020
Considering the latest Covid-19 situation in Indonesia, the government decided to extend international travelling prohibition until 8 February 2021. “Restrictions on international visitors to Indonesia, is extended from 26 January to 8 February 2021,” said Coordinating Minister for the Economy Airlangga Hartarto, Thursday (21/1).
However, the exceptions for Indonesians staying abroad who want to return home, holders of diplomatic visa, KITAS and KITAP are still applied. The central immigration office in Jakarta is currently only processing visa onshore for foreigners who can’t return to their country or decided to stay in Bali/ Indonesia.
According to Kompas, there are new regulations for those who are approved to enter Indonesia or Bali:
- Both Indonesian citizens (WNI) and foreigners (WNA) who have been granted a permission to enter Indonesia during this travel restriction, must show a negative result of Covid PCR test in the country of origin. The test must be taken within 72 hours the latest before the flight.
- Fill up the personal information data on e-HAC Indonesia application.
- Upon arrival, visitors must go through another Covid PCR test in Jakarta Airport
- Visitors must do a self-quarantine in appointed accommodation by the authority for five days while waiting the result of PCR comes out. Quarantine must be in Jakarta, not in Bali or anywhere else in the country.
- After five days, if the result is negative, travellers are allowed to continue their journey. But, if it comes back positive, the traveller will be sent for medical treatments in hospitals.
- All cost for PCR Test, five-days quarantine accommodation and hospital expenses are address to the travellers.
- The price for PCR Test is about IDR 800-000 to 1.200.000; while accommodation starts from IDR 700.000/ night
The government took this regulation to mitigate the coronavirus’s spread, especially after cases of new variants of the virus were found in several countries.
Bali’s latest Covid-19 statistic per Sunday (24/1), 292 new infections in Bali, making total cases on 23.764. Recent recoveries at 222, in total 20.121 with three recent death was reported, in total 631. While in Indonesia, there were 11.788 new cases, pushed down the total infections to 989.262, with 27.835 total deaths and 798.810 recoveries.
Due to the Covid Situation unfortunately we cannot offer you at the moment tour and transportation services.