17 October 2021
All international visitors must fill in the e-HAC (electronic – Health Alert Card) via PeduliLindungi App prior to their arrival in Indonesia.
Once you registered with PenduliLindungi you have to create an e-HAC form within this app, that will generate a QR code that is needed at the airports.
What is PeduliLindungi App?
PeduliLindungi means “To Care and To Protect” in Bahasa Indonesia is an app launched by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Communication and Informatics Republic of Indonesia to track and trace in order to stop the spread of COVID-19 in Indonesia.
Most malls and public places will need their visitors to scan a QR Code at the entry ways, and they can do it through “Scan QR Code” on the PeduliLindungi app. The app uses location based to detect crowd. Users will be identified as being in the crowd if many users activate the app for a certain time in specified place.
What is e-HAC?
Stands for electronic Health Alert Card, e-HAC is an electronic form in PeduliLindungi App that need to be fill in for travelers either traveling domestic or international. Travelers can download the app from Apple Store or Google Play Store – in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Fill in e-HAC?
Fill in your e-HAC to travel to Indonesia is quite easy and simple. You can follow the steps below:
- Download PeduliLindungi App on your smartphone. This app also useful if you plan to go to malls or any tourist activities later in Indonesia as you need to scan the QR Code at the entry door.
- Create Account – you can use either your phone number or your email address.
- Once you are on the homepage, select “EHAC” and then select “Create e-HAC”
- Choose “International e-HAC” and fill in with your personal data accurately.
- Next, fill in your travel data information, including transportation and destination address.
- After that, you will need to upload your negative result PCR Test. Fill in the location where you took your PCR Test, the date and time of the test, and the countries visited during the last 14 days.
- Confirm all your information and then select “Next to get e-HAC”, and you are done.