Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Nusa Penida
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Drift Dive
- Access : Boat, Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-30 m
- Current : easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 19 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 25 m
- Big Fish : Morays, Octopus, Barracuda, Reef Sharks, Turtles, Mola Mola
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Slope
Clearwater, plenty of corals and a stunning sea life during a smooth drift dive at Toyapakeh. Good place to meet Mola Molas!
The must-see dive spot at Nusa Penida!
Nusa Penida is the place you shouldn’t miss if you are interested in scuba diving. And a very special spot is indeed Toyapakeh. Clearwater, an exposed bay and plenty of different and healthy corals. If you are lucky it may offer you the chance to see marble rays and giant trevallies.
During the months between July and Sep. when the water becomes cooler, Mola Mola can be spotted around Toyapakeh and around Nusa Penida.
Fauna & Flora
Big gorgonians, soft coral bushes. Jacks, barracuda, flounder, sweet lips, nudibranch, coral snake, pufferfish, shells, octopus, moray eels, turtles, butterfly fish, bat fish, Mola Mola, reef sharks, lion fish.