Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Northwest
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Muck
- Access : Boat
- Sealife (* to ****) : 4****
- Depth : 1-10 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 22 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 10 m
- Big Fish : Morays, Octopus
- Terrain : Sand, Mud, Vegetation
- Contour : Slope
Gilimanuk / Secret Bay
Experts call it the best place for macro photography and muck diving on the island.
The best spot for macro photography and muck diving in Bali
The secret Bay is situated at the west coast of Bali near Menjangan Island. It is a nice dive site for macro photography. The water is shallow and the underground is muddy. But the sea life is just amazing. There are good chances to spot the picturesque dragonet, the huge bobbit worm and plenty of banggai cardinal fishes.
Fauna & Flora
Few hard and soft corals. Robust ghost pipefish, moray eels, seahorses, nudibranches, banggai cardinal fish, sweet lips, imperial shrimps, sarong shrimps, cuttlefish, firefish, frogfish, octopus.