Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Northwest
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Wall
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 6-30 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 17 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Sharks, Barracuda, Morays, Turtles
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Slope, Steep Slope
Explore a big colony of white garden eels surrounded by beautiful sea life.
Dive through a garden full of eels
This spot is called after a big colony of white garden eels. It is quite nice to take a closer swim around and observe the eels. A wall is located in the east of this dive site. If you are lucky, you may see ghostpipe fishes, reef sharks and pygmy seahorses.
Fauna & Flora
Soft and hard corals, many gorgonians. Turtles, leaf fish, frogfish, white-tip shark, grey reef shark, moray eel, jacks, pygmy seahorses, barracuda, rays, frogfish.