The government has approved a selection of Quarantine Hotels in Bali. These hotels offer so called repatriation or quarantine packages and follow strict protocols during their guests’ stay. They take care of your transport from the airport, PCR test, results, meals, laundry, clearance letter upon check out. When you book with one of these hotels, you will get your confirmation letter with a QR code, that you would need upon arrival at the airport in Bali.
- Hyatt Regency Bali
- Griya Santrian
- Taksu Sanur Hotel
- Tandjung Sari
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur
- Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar
- Maya Sanur Resort & Spa
- Maison Aurelia Sanur, By Preference
- Sudamala Sanur
- Melia Bali
- The Ritz-Carlton Bali
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Bali
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel
- The Laguna, A Luxury Collection
- Sol By Melia Benoa Bali
- Conrad Bali
- MerusakaThe Mulia Resort And Villa
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- Ibis Benoa
- Novotel Bali Nusa DuaMercure Bali Nusa Dua
- Amaterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua, Mgallery Hotel Collection
- Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Fairfield By Marriott Bali Kuta Sunset Road
- Novotel Bandara Ngurah Rai
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence
- Swiss-Belhotel Tuban, Kuta
- Bali Dynasty Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
- Harper Kuta Bali
- The 101 Bali Fontana
- Pullman Bali Legian
- Mercure Kuta Beach
- Ramayana Suites & Resort
- The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali
- Sthala, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel Ubud Bali
- Maya Ubud Resort & Spa
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa At Nyuh Kuning
- The Ubud Village Hotel At Monkey Forest
- The Royal Pita Maha
- Komaneka Resorts
- Viceroy Bali
- The Payogan Villa Resort And Spa
- The Sankara Resort & Spa Ubud By Pramana
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan Ubud
- Kajane Mua Villa Bali
Best Selection of Quarantine Hotels in Bali
THE mulia, Nusa Dua, bali
The Westin Nusa Dua
The westin Ubud
GRAND HYATT BALI Nusa Dua
SWISS-BELRESORT WATU JIMBAR
HYATT REGENCY BALI
MAYA SANUR RESORT & SPA
The Ritz Carlton Bali
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN
VICEROY BALI UBUD
MAYA UBUD RESORT & SPA
Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua
The mandatory quarantine has been reduced to 3x24hours if you are fully vaccinated. Which in most cases means 2 nights and 3 days in the hotel. Please check with the hotel you wish to choose for the quarantine by sending them your arrival details, so they can confirm to you the expected check-out day in compliance with the regulation. 5x24 hours (4 nights 5 days) still applies if you have only one vaccine dose.
How is the quarantine handled?
- After your arrival at the airport, you will go through the immigration area where you need to show your Visa or KITAS/KITAP.
- The you will be guided through the airport and need to stop at different counters, where you will have to show your valid negative PCR test and your proof that you are fully vaccinated (in English).
- You also have to provide the booking confirmation for the quarantine hotel which will be provided by the hotel (email with QR code)
- Also, make sure you downloaded the PeduliLindungi App and registered there. Fill in the e-Hac international form. The original e-Hac app, that was used previously can be found here e-HAC app.
- Before you exit the airport you will get a PCR test done (paid by the hotel). The result will be sent to the hotel reception.
- Once you exit the airport, you will be guided to our transport and a driver will take you to the hotel. You cannot leave the airport otherwise nor stop anywhere on the way.
- When you reach the hotel you will be guided to the check-in. During your quarantine, some hotels may handle the stay slightly different than others. But expect these strict protocols:
- You must stay in your room for the entire quarantine period
- Your second PCR test is the day before the check-out. The reception will print out the result for you the following morning together with a clearance document. If all goes well and tests are negative, you are free to go
- You are not allowed to receive any guest visit or have other people entering your room (not even housekeeping staff).
- You can usually only consume the food and beverages provided by the hotel. Sometimes it might be allowed to order food from outside, if you are lucky.
- The quarantine package includes three meals a day which commonly comes with a selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diet.
- You are not allowed to use the hotel facilities such as the gym, swimming pool, club and spa
- As Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country, staying in one room with an un-legally married couple is considered against the law. Please contact the hotel management directly to clarify this if you are traveling as a non-married couple.
- During the quarantine period, you are not allowed to share any posts on social media.