International tourism has been put on a halt since March 2020 by stopping the visa free regulations, that allowed visitors from 160 countries to come to Indonesia without a visa.
This regulation still left a little door open for the Bali lovers to come to Indonesia until 31st December, because until then, it was still possible to apply for a Business or Social Visa with the help of an agent.
Until 28th of January 2021 however, also business and social visas are not enough any more to come to Bali. We expect however that sometime in February, this door will open again and you can apply for the visa.
This is how it works:
With the help of from the right visa agent you can apply for an e-Visa. This e-Visa will give you an initial maximum stay for up to 60 days and can be extended up to four (4) times extension with 30 days for each extension WHILE BEING IN BALI.
We suggest you to get in touch with our recomended agent Bali Visas (PT Dewata Profesional). Mr Yusak and his team will be able to help and assist you swiftly. Contact Visa Agent here
Foreign visitors with purposes for humanitarian activities, volunteering, family reunion and business or investment now can apply for an Indonesia 211 e-VISA.
To apply for e-VISA B211, you are required to provide these documents:
- Passports valid for at least 12 months at the date of entry
- Scanning of the main page of the passport Details
- Scanning of the page of the passport Cover
- Bank Statement
- Address in original country
- Address in Bali or Indonesia (hotel or villa)
- Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
- Emergency contact details (family members)
The application process of e-Visa Priority Service costs IDR 8.000.000 IDR take 2 – 3 business days. It is already included:
- Company or Social foundation Sponsorship
- Sponsorship And Recommendation Letter
- Approval Recommendation
- VIP / Fast Track At International Airport Jakarta, Pick up At arrival gate, Fast Track Immigration Counter, Luggage Collect assist, Check-In Transit domestic flight to Bali or other destination
- Visa Fee : $50 USD = IDR 750.000
- Exclude Extension fee (optional) 850.000 IDR / Extension
- Health Certificate From local authorities
- Travel or Health Insurance
- Before departure, please make sure that you have to take a SWAP OR PCR Covid-19 test and Certification
- Upon your arrival in Indonesia, immigration will ask your purpose to visit; you need to show your visa, telex, sponsorship, PCR/ swap test, travel insurance and tell the immigration that you plan for business purposes or investment purposes.
- Make online registration at https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id/ and fill up the Health Alert Card/ HAC.
- You must undergo five (5) days quarantine in appointed accommodation in Jakarta and take another PCR test on the fifth day, if the result is negative you will be allowed to continue your journey to Bali.
- If you can provide all the details and documents Immigration of Indonesia will give you 60 days single entry business visa stamp.
- The e-Visa will count from the day you arrive in Indonesia
For the Latest TRAVEL REQUIREMENT to BALI – INDONESIA read here.
Please be noted, Bali-Indonesia currently constantly change their flying requirements, don’t forget to double-check with your airline and Indonesia consulate or embassy in your country to find out the latest requirements.
If you wish to stay longer than 60 days in Bali or Indonesia, then you must extend your e-visa to avoid overstay penalty one-million IDR/ day. Please make sure that the immigration office will need ten (10) days before your 60 days visa expired for the extension process.
Terms and conditions apply, our partner follow the Immigration of Indonesian policy and regulation strictly.
Cancellation during the process there will be no refund. Refusal of the e-VISA application will No Refund. Please make sure to provide the valid documents required.