Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Nusa Penida
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Drift Dive
- Access : Boat, Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-30 m
- Current : can be strong
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 19 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 20 m
- Big Fish : Octopus, Manta, Sharks, Mola Mola, Tuna, Turtles
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Rubble, Rock
- Contour : Slope
S.D. Nusa Penida
A drift dive around S.D. means enjoying stunning sea life. Rays, dogtooth tuna and even whale sharks have been spotted here. Good place to meet Mola Molas!
Drifting – S.D. / Wonderful spot
S.D. Point is located at the north coast of Nusa Penida. It is surrounded by a healthy coral reef with amazing sea life. The current invites to a wonderful drift dive. Sometimes the dogtooth tuna and whale sharks are spotted at S.D.In the season between July and September, when the water becomes cooler, Mola Mola can be spotted around S.D. and Nusa Penida.
Fauna & Flora
Sponges, different hard and soft corals, wire corals. Sweetlips, octopus, frogfish, manta ray, sting ray, scorpion fish, snapper, butterfly fish, lion fish, scorpion fish, nudibranchs, bat fish, whitetip shark, blacktip shark, whale shark, Mola Mola, doggtooth tuna, leaf fish, nudibranches, turtles.