Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Tulamben
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Muck
- Access : Boat
- Sealife (* to ****) : 4****
- Depth : 5-25 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 26 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 16 m
- Big Fish : Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Slope
Enjoy one of the best spots for macro photography. A perfect place for muck and night dives.
One of the best macro dive spots!
Seraya Secret is one of the best macro dive spots in South East Asia. You can enjoy a wonderful sealife and a huge diversity. It is a perfect place for macro photography and night dive. Many critters and a sandy underground. Seraya Secret is a nice muck dive spot and if you are patient enough, you might even see the rare mimic octopus!
Hard and soft corals. Mimic octopus, devil scorpion fish, boxer crabs, orang-utan crabs, frog fish, sea moths, nudibranchs, zebra lionfish, firefish, cuttlefish, sea horses, pygmy sea horse.