Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Tulamben
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Wall
- Access : Boat
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-30 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 16 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Morays, Large Schools of Fish, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Slope, Drop Off
The Drop Off
Enjoy a peaceful dive along a colorful and healthy wall full of sea life.
Enjoy a peaceful dive
Tulamben area is famous for diving, it’s a great place indeed but during high season Tulamben can get a bit crowded. The Drop Off is a good choice to enjoy a peaceful dive. This dive spot is a beautiful wall dive with great sea life. Macro and big fishes can be spotted and the corals are colourful and healthy.
Fauna & Flora
Healthy hard and soft corals, gorgonians. Damsel fish, shrimps, sharp nosed puffers, jacks, octopus, scorpion fish, lion fish, flatworm, nudibranches, hermit crabs, schools of big eye trevally, moray eels, reef sharks.