Social and Cultural Visa Extension

Extend your Social Visa B-211 (Visa Budaya) for 30 Days 

  • If you got the visa and sponsor letter with an agent, then contact your agent
  • in this case, only the original passport is needed, the agent will handle the rest
  • You do not need to leave Indonesia
  • meet the agent, hand over document(s) and pay immigration fee and service fee
  • Agent will process the application & registration and let you know once it’s done (takes up to 2 weeks)
  • once the extension is ready, you have to go only once to the immigration office, take fingerprints, pictures, (agent will be there to assist, and then the visa will be issued
  • You can stay another 30days
  • Social visa can be extended four times (same process)
  • If you change the agent (or the sponsor) you would also need to get a new sponsor letter with the documents and information as provided with your initial application and the original passport

If you have entered Indonesia with a social visa, and the 60 days of your social visa are not enough anymore, you can apply for an extension. As your social visa is tied to a sponsor, you would need a sponsor to agree with the extension and participate in the process.

It is one more reason to work with an agent from the beginning, and also obtain the sponsor letter for the initial visa through them, which will make the extension much easier. The fees are very reasonable compared to the hassle and time you will save.

Passport needs to be valid for 12 months!

What does a social visa extension cost?

Immigration Visa Fee: IDR 800,000

Visa Agent Fee may vary from IDR 350,000 – IDR 750,000

Of course, there are many more agents in Bali and Indonesia that provide similar services.

Visa and Immigration Overview

Visa & Permits for Indonesia and Bali

Visa on ArrivalHow to get it (30days)

Visa on Arrival ExtensionHow to extend it (30 days)

Visit Visa (Social & Business Visa B-211)How to get it (60days)

Social & Tourist Visa ExtensionHow to extend it (30days)

Sponsor Letter (e.g. for visit visa)How to get it

Multiple Entry VisaHow to get it (1year)

Multiple Business VisaHow to get it (1year)

Work Permit / KitasHow to get it (1year)

Retirement Visa (Lansia, Pensiun)How to get it

Coming Back Soon

Due to the Covid Situation unfortunately we cannot offer you at the moment tour and transportation services.

Bali Essentials