22 July 2021
The Indonesian Government has extended the Java-Bali Emergency Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) implementation until July 25th to mitigate the surge of Covid-19 cases in the country.
According to the official letter Number 22 of 2021 approved by the Minister of Home Affairs (Inmendagri) Tito Karnavian, The Java-Bali Emergency PPKM is now referred to as PPKM Level 4. The new extended regulations will be regulated for areas in 27 other provinces, not only Java and Bali.
“If the trend of new daily cases continues to decline, then on July 26th, 2021, the government will start gradually opening several regions,” said President Jokowi, on a broadcast on the Presidential Secretariat’s Youtube channel, Tuesday (20/7).
Following the previous measurements, the Indonesian Government updated the TRAVEL RESTRICTION on July 21st, 2021, for foreign nationals who plan on entering the country. This regulation is valid from July 23rd 2021, 24:00 Indonesia time until FURTHER NOTICE (not until PPKM is finished).
All foreign nationals are prohibited from entering Indonesia during the national lockdown (emergency PPKM), except for:
- Holders of Diplomatic and Official Visa;
- Holders of Diplomatic and Official Residence Permit;
- Holders of Temporary Stay Permits (KITAS) and Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP);
- Those with medical purpose and humanitarian reasons approved by an official letter from competent authorities in handling Covid-19 outbreak; and
- Active crew members who arrive by their transports.
See the daily update of Covid-19 cases in Bali and Indonesia here.
Coming Back Soon
Due to the Covid Situation unfortunately we cannot offer you at the moment tour and transportation services.