10 December 2020
Indonesia immigration keeps innovating to provide safer and more efficient services during this coronavirus pandemic. Especially with the Christmas and New Year Holiday coming up soon, a glimpse of hope for your dream vacation to Bali during this winter season seems no longer to be only a dream.
Foreign visitors with purposes for humanitarian activities, volunteering, family reunion and business or investment now can apply for an Indonesia 211 e-VISA.
With the help of from the right visa agent, you can apply for an e-Visa and fly to the island of gods soon. This e-Visa will give you a maximum stay for up to 60 days and can be extended up to four (4) times extension with 30 days for each extension.
To apply for e-VISA B211, you are required to provide these documents:
- Passports valid for at least 12 months at the date of entry
- Scanning of the main page of the passport Details
- Scanning of the page of the passport Cover
- Bank Statement
- Address in original country
- Address in Bali or Indonesia (hotel or villa)
- Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
- Emergency contact details (family members)
The application process of e-Visa Priority Service costs IDR 8.000.000 IDR take 2 – 3 business days. It is already included:
- Company or Social foundation Sponsorship
- Sponsorship And Recommendation Letter
- Approval Recommendation
- VIP / Fast Track At International Airport Jakarta, Pick up At arrival gate, Fast Track Immigration Counter, Luggage Collect assist, Check-In Transit domestic flight to Bali or other destination
- Visa Fee : $50 USD = IDR 750.000
- Exclude Extension fee (optional) 850.000 IDR / Extension
- Health Certificate From local authorities
- Travel or Health Insurance
- Before departure, please make sure that you have to take a SWAP OR PCR Covid-19 test and Certification
- Upon your arrival in Indonesia, immigration will ask your purpose to visit; you need to show your visa, telex, sponsorship, PCR/ swap test, travel insurance and tell the immigration that you plan for business purposes or investment purposes.
- Make online registration at https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id/ and fill up the Health Alert Card/ HAC.
- If you can provide all the details and documents Immigration of Indonesia will give you 60 days single entry business visa stamp.
- The e-Visa will count from the day you arrive in Indonesia
Please be noted, Bali-Indonesia currently constantly change their flying requirements, don’t forget to double-check with your airline and Indonesia consulate or embassy in your country to find out the latest requirements.
If you wish to stay longer than 60 days in Bali or Indonesia, then you must extend your e-visa to avoid overstay penalty one-million IDR/ day. Please make sure that the immigration office will need ten (10) days before your 60 days visa expired for the extension process.
Terms and conditions apply, our partner follow the Immigration of Indonesian policy and regulation strictly.
Cancellation during the process there will be no refund. Refusal of the e-VISA application will No Refund. Please make sure to provide the valid documents required.
Coming Back Soon
Due to the Covid Situation unfortunately we cannot offer you at the moment tour and transportation services.