Scuba Diving Centers in and around Bali.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Amed Dive Center was opened in July 2002 and isclosely cooperating with Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort. It is located in Amed – East Bali, well known for fantastic dive sites and offers PADI & SSI Dive courses, fun diving,
Amed Dive Center offers Introductory Dives, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, SSI & PADI Dive Courses, snorkeling tours and Fun Diving at Bali’s best Dive Sites.
- No previous experience required
- Signed DSD Statement
- 10 years of age or older
- All scuba equipment, including mask, fins and snorkel
- Renewed and insured PADI Instructor
- Diving insurance
- All transfers, both sea and land, porter and park fees
- Lunch, bottled water, hot coffee, tea