- Founding year : 1997
- We accept Donations (Money)
- We accept Donations (Goods)
- Volenteers welcome
- Our Mission : To protect wildlife and its habitat, at the same time as supporting local communities
- Type of Yayasan Work : Environment & Nature Conservation
- Donation Link : http://www.fnpf.org/get-involved
Friends of the National Park Foundation (FNPF) is an Indonesian conservation not-for-profit organization working to protect wildlife and its habitat, at the same time as supporting local communities.
Our projects have been recognized globally by organizations such as the United Nations Development Program, the Whitley Fund for Nature and the Rainforest Action Network.
FNPF was set up 1997 by a group of veterinarians, and conservationists. We receive no government funding and rely solely on the support of volunteers and donors.