Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Northwest
- Difficulty : Beginners
- Type of Dive : Wall
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 5-20 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 17 m
- Big Fish : Sharks, Whale Sharks, Barracuda, Morays, Tuna, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand
- Contour : Slope, Steep Slope
An easy dive down the wall is waiting for you. Watch out for the bull and whale sharks!
Easy dive site, small caves and spectacular corals
POS 1 is an easy and large dive site without any currents. There are few reefs with amazing corals, a mini wall and flat areas. It is perfect for beginners and to do night dives. Sometimes bull sharks and whale sharks have been spotted.
Fauna & Flora
Soft and hard corals, sponges and gorgonians. Sea slugs, nudibranchs, tuna, pufferfish, sweet lip, bull shark, moray eels, barracuda, muscles, octopus, shrimp, jacks, rays, crabs, wrasse, whale shark
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.