Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Northwest
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Wall, Drift Dive
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 5-25 m
- Current : can be strong
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 26 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 17 m
- Big Fish : Mola Mola, Reef Sharks, Barracuda, Morays, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Rock
- Contour : Drop Off
Two walls with many small caves surrounded by the big guys like mantas and reef sharks. Also good for macro photography.
Spectacular wall dives and healthy corals
POS 2 is located at the south coast of Menjangan island. It is a drop off with two walls. On the west wall there are some small caves. Quite nice for photography. If you are lucky you will see great barracudas, reef sharks, ghostpipe fish and mantas!
Fauna & Flora
Healthy soft and hard corals. Manta ray, black and white-tip reef shark, pygmy seahorses, ghost pipe fish, octopus, shrimps, nudibranches, crabs, jacks, barracudas, moray eels, frogfish, leaf fish.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.