Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Northwest
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-40 m
- Current : None, easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 26 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 17 m
- Big Fish : Sharks, Morays, Barracuda, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Rock
- Contour : Steep Slope, Drop Off
Start with the blessing of Ganesh and enjoy a wonderful dive between the wall and the deep blue.
Nice walls and steep drop offs
The Temple Point starts at the feet of a huge Ganesh statue on top off a cliff. It is a beautiful site with steep drop offs and walls and a good spot for macro photography. Take a closer look out in the blue. You might see some larger sea creatures as sharks, barracudas, and mackerels.
Fauna & Flora
Lots of soft and hard corals, sponges and gorgonians. Sea slugs, nudibranchs, crustaceans, mackerel, sharks, moray eels, barracuda, muscles, octopus, shrimp, jacks, rays, crabs, wrasse.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.