Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : East Bali
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Drift Dive
- Access : Boat, Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 2**
- Depth : 10-20 m
- Current : easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 25 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 12 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rubble
- Contour : Slope, Steep Slope
Easy access and small sleeping white tips in the heart of Padang Bai, next to the ferries to Lombok.
See the whitetips taking a nap
The Ferry Channel is just located in Padang Bai in front of the street where a few dive shops are. It is around 100 metres away from the beach. Because of the big ferries at the harbour it could become very noisy underwater and the visibility could become less than 10 metres.
It is a great spot to dive with small white-tip reef sharks. They also can be watched taking a nap during the day time in some caves.
Fauna & Flora
Some soft and hard corals. White-tip shark, shrimps, cuttlefish, octopus, nudibranchs, trevally, crabs, puffer fish.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.