Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : East Bali
- Difficulty : Beginners
- Type of Dive : Exploration
- Access : Boat, Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 5-30 m
- Current : easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 13 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Barracuda, Morays, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand
- Contour : Drop Off
Diving with sharks, great night dives and a good spot for macro photography – this is Tanjung Sari.
An easy to explore dive site
Tanjung Sari is just 3 minutes boat ride away from Padang Bai Beach. It is a nice spot for night diving and macro photography. It is also a nice place for diving with sharks.
Fauna & Flora
Hard and soft corals. Turtle, reef sharks, octopus, barracuda, cow fish, garden eel, ribbon eel, pipefish, nudibranche, stonefish, sweet lip.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.