Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Nusa Penida
- Difficulty : Advanced
- Type of Dive : Drift Dive
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-30 m
- Current : can be strong
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 25 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 15 m
- Big Fish : Octopus, Manta, Barracuda, Turtles, Sharks, Mola Mola, Morays
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Rock
- Contour : Slope
Ped, Nusa Penida
Advanced drift dive to experience a wonderful surrounding with natural vegetal covers and many hard corals. Good place to meet Mola Molas!
A colourful slope is waiting for you
The Ped dive site is in the middle of the healthy reef, which lines at the northern coast of Nusa Penida. Its deep slope is settled with nice natural vegetal cover and hard corals. Between July and September, when the water becomes cooler, Mola Mola can be spotted around Sental Point and around Nusa Penida and Lembongan.
Fauna & Flora
Hard and soft coral, wire corals. Octopus, snapper, scorpion fish, puffer fish, manta ray, barracuda, sea snake, turtle, white-tip shark, parrot fish, Mola Mola, moray eel.