- Name of Founder : Margaret Barry
- We accept Donations (Money)
- We accept Donations (Goods)
- Volenteers welcome
- Our Mission : To provide community education in remote areas of Indonesia. To provide primary, secondary and tertiary scholarships to children in 49 communities. To provide English in the Village (EITV) and Computers in the Village (CITV) classes in 36 locations. To provide educational opportunities to children at associated Children’s Homes
- Type of Yayasan Work : Children, Education & Schools
- Donation Link : http://www.balichildrenfoundation.org/How-You-Can-Help/Donate
Bali Children Foundation helps thousands of children to complete school, to find employment, and to improve their lives and the life of their community
Starting in 2002, BCF has worked one village at a time to help a total of 76 villages. After identifying a village with disadvantaged families, our local staff members work together with the village leaders to introduce families to BCF and the opportunities our scholarships and curriculum provide.
In areas of disaster, such as in the village of Songan, which suffered severe landslides at the beginning of 2017, or in Lombok with the devastating earthquakes in August of 2018, BCF moves in to assist after disaster responses are finalised. BCF facilitates funds for our partner charities, who deliver health and dental care, disability management and environmental protection solutions during disasters, and afterwards BCF awards scholarships, English, computer programs, and ongoing education opportunities.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.