- Founding year : 2009
- Name of Founder : Gaye Warren
- No. of Staff : 10
- We accept Donations (Money)
- We accept Donations (Goods)
- Information on how to donate : https://www.balipinkribbon.com/donate/
- Emergency Number : +6285100352299
- Volenteers welcome
- Our Mission : Our vision is to prevent Indonesian women from developing and dying from breast cancer and to improve the quality of life of those who have the disease. The money we receive helps us achieve this vision through awareness & Education Programmes and by supporting women with breast cancer.
- Type of Yayasan Work : Balinese People, Health
- Donation Link : https://www.balipinkribbon.com/don
Bali Pink Ribbon was founded by Gaye Warren, a British breast cancer survivor who has lived in Jakarta for more than twenty years. Following her own treatment for breast cancer and her husband’s retirement, they moved from Jakarta to Bali. Shortly thereafter, Gaye discovered that the infrastructure in Bali for making women aware of breast cancer was almost non existent, notwithstanding professional medical expertise being available on the island with at least two hospitals offering breast cancer treatment to patients.