- Founding year : 2009
- Name of Founder : Putu Etiartini
- No. of Staff : 12
- We accept Donations (Money)
- We accept Donations (Goods)
- Information on how to donate : Nonprofit Paypal account donate there using our email code: email@example.com
- Volenteers welcome
- Our Mission : To give loving support, education, care, and skills for disadvantaged children to have the opportunity of a satisfying and productive life as good citizens
- Type of Yayasan Work : Balinese People, Children, Women & Women’s Rights, Education & Schools
- Donation Link : http://ykpa.org/donate/
Helping children in the streets for 13 yrs became a school class on the beach, then a shelter, home, and orphanage. People volunteer, donate food, supplies, and funds. YKPA finds other needy children including disabled, seriously sick/injured, abandoned, abused, also women, and poor girls wishing to finish basic schooling.
YKPA helps still-begging kids with a store-front informal school, and work training for some of their mothers. Other outreach brings children from volcano danger areas, and getting them into school in Denpasar. YKPA also brings clothing and food to villages, and takes in those kids in serious condition or finds help for them.
YKPA provides accommodation for poor children who come from far away for important medical care and surgery. YKPA has a small women’s shelter for woman and their children needing safety. The 45 kids in residence all attend school, and extra classes in English, computer, etc, and also learn skills and get help finding work.