Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : East Bali
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Wall, Cave, Small Island
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 5-25 m
- Current : easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 23 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 20 m
- Big Fish : Octopus, Reef Sharks
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Rock
- Contour : Drop Off
Enter a rocky spot with a shark cave, other large marine creatures and stronger current. Good place to meet Mola Molas!
Meet the sleeping white-tip sharks in their cave
Gili Biaha is a small island located near Tanjung Biasputih. You can reach it after 25 minute boat ride from Padangbay. The place is quite rocky. One can find large marine creatures. A shark cave is located in the east down at 12 meters. You can usually witness some white-tip sharks taking a nap. In the season between June and October the visibility is stunning. Be aware of dangerous currents in the eastern part of this area!
Fauna & Flora
Great coverage of soft and hard corals. Snapper, batfish, wrasse, trigger fish, nudibranchs, coral snakes, scorpion fish, octopus, puffer fish, moray eels, white-tip shark, lobster.