Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : East Bali
- Difficulty : Advanced
- Type of Dive : Wall, Drift Dive, Small Island
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 5-30 m
- Current : None, easy, can be strong, very strong
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 23 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 20 m
- Big Fish : Barracuda, Mola Mola, Reef Sharks, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rubble, Rock
- Contour : Slope, Drop Off
Enjoy a drift dive and get in touch with reef sharks, turtles and many more. Good place to meet Mola Molas!
Gili Mimpang is located at the Amuk Bay area. The surface is compromised of three big rocks. Mimpang is one of the few spots to get a shot of swimming sharks.
The amazing Mola Mola, the ocean sunfish, can be watched between July and September when the water becomes cooler.
Fauna & Flora
Excellent coverage of soft and hard corals. Jack fish, batfish, shells, flatworm, barracuda, snapper, octopus, shrimp, nudibranch, reef sharks, Mola Mola, turtle, devil ray, trigger fish
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.