Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Tulamben
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Type of Dive : Exploration
- Access : Shore
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-30 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 16 m
- Big Fish : Barracuda, Reef Sharks, Morays
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Steep Slope, Drop Off
Batu Kelebit is a good choice for those who like different variety during a dive. No current, big fishes, healthy corals and amazing macros!
The do-it-all-at-once dive spot in Bali
Batu Kelebit is located next to Tulamben bay. The spot contains a big range of different structures, big fishes, amazing macros and wonderful corals.
Fauna & Flora
Nice soft and hard corals, gorgonians. Reef sharks, barracuda, cuttle fish, emperor shrimps, large sea cucumbers, peacock mantis shrimps, bump-head parrot fish, jacks, snapper, moray eels.