Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Tulamben
- Difficulty : Beginners
- Type of Dive : Exploration, Wall
- Access : Boat
- Sealife (* to ****) : 3***
- Depth : 10-60 m
- Current : easy
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 26 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 17 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Turtles, Barracuda, Morays, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand
- Contour : Slope
You like to observe the macro sea life? Then Jemeluk is your spot. Dive through healthy coral gardens and enjoy a special atmosphere during a night dive.
Meet the rare ghost pipefish and the mimic octopus
The Jemeluk bay suffered once from the harvesting of hard coral in the 1980’s and the severe coral bleaching in April-May 1998. The hard corals were badly damaged. But in the recent years they have recovered steadily. Nowadays the coral gardens in the eastern part of the bay are in a perfect condition and maybe the most prolific in Bali. It is a perfect place for night diving and macro observation.
Fauna & Flora
Soft and hard corals. Bumphead parrot fish, hammerhead shark, mackerel, white-tip shark, grey reef shark, moray eel, jacks, turtles, barracuda, rays, frogfish.