Dive Site Facts
- Main Dive Region : Tulamben
- Difficulty : Beginners
- Type of Dive : Exploration
- Access : Boat
- Sealife (* to ****) : 2**
- Depth : 5-20 m
- Current : None
- Water Temp. (avg) from : 27 C
- Water Temp. (avg) to : 29 C
- Visibility (avg) : 16 m
- Big Fish : Reef Sharks, Octopus
- Terrain : Coral Reef, Sand, Rock
- Contour : Slope
Coral Gardens is situated next to USAT Liberty and is really worth to explore. No current and a nice environment make it a perfect spot for beginners.
Nice spot for beginners and training
Corals Garden is situated a few hundred meters from the USAT Liberty Wreck. It is a nice spot for diving classes. There is no current and the depth reaches 20 meters.
Fauna & Flora
Healthy hard and soft corals. Blue ribbon eels, black tip reef shark, ghost pipe fish, cuttlefish, frog fish, jacks, octopus, nudibranchs, giant groupers, shrimps, blue stripped snappers.